Mixing the best of traditional artisan style with modern technology, this slip-on ECCO VITRUS III loafer delivers form and function in equal amounts. A sophisticated choice for formal occasions, the classic loafer silhouette is enhanced with moccasin-inspired stitching and an exceptionally comfortable sole. Elasticated side panels provide a snug, secure fit, and also ensure on and off is easy.
- Pared-back loafer will make a long-lasting investment
- Crafted from either full-grain, cow-crust leather with an aniline finish or textured, full-grain leather. Both are made in our own tanneries
- Our unique VITRUS™ shank is integrated into the design, allowing P.U. to flow in and around it for a shape that follows the natural contours of the foot
- FLUIDFORM™ is a direct injection process that uses fluid materials to follow our one-of-a-kind anatomical lasts and form the most comfortable base for your shoe
- Unique cupped heel has a low-to-the-ground construction for stability and wearing comfort
- Removable inlay sole delivers optimal in-shoe comfort